Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw out my picks for top 3 - in random order:

Sch. A - Tarvella, Trabuco Hills, Lake Park

Sch. Open - Warren Central, Carmel, Norwin

Sch. World - Avon, James Logan, Arcadia

Ind. A - no idea

Ind. Open - Onyx, Zydeco, Code Black

Ind. World (in order) - Fantasia, San Jose Raiders, Pride of Cincinnati

Can't wait to see how all this REALLY turns out!!

I'll throw my picks out there.

IW Pride , Nei, Fantasia

SW Avon, Logan, Flanagan

IO Fahrenheit, Code Black, Onyx or Zydeco

So Seminole, Carmel, Warren Central

IA not so sure I've always liked the Cast so I hope they medel

SA Taravella for sure, maybe Pope I haven't seen the rest of the top 10

I just want to wish everybody out there safe travels and Good luck. Enjoy every second of it because you never know when you are going to be have this kind of experience again. Good luck and See ya in Dayton. Don't forget to leave it all on the floor. :P :laugh:

Cory

JSU Center Stage IW 07'

listed from 1st-3rd :-) (there just my pics)

SA: Taravella HS, Americas HS, Pope HS

IA: Rhapsody WG (Wa.), Rhapsody Ind. (Ca.), Westerville

SO: Warren Central HS, Seminole HS, Carmel HS

IO: Code Black, Fahrenheit, Zydeco

SW: Avon, James Logan, Flanagan

IW: Pride, Blessed Sac, Fantasia (2nd and 3rd is gonna be close, but my pic for 2nd is blessed sac that show has grown on me a lot... and they were really nice to us at the power regional in RI after our accident, so they deserve it!!!) :)

Edited by cmguard87

Well here goes my view for the top spots!!

Ind A. I really don't know? I will be with two A guards Thursday, but we won't make finals, we are first year and really learning alot!

Ind Open. ZYDECO!!!!!!! Have seen them severalltimes they will or should medal, the show rocks and is so much fun, two other guards I have seen whom I think will make finals are Onyx Open and my guilty pleasure show and guard is Juxtaposition.....a truly fun show I hope makes finals!

Ind Open Sch. Warren Central, Carmel....these two shows are hot and if better than when I saw them in Feb. look out everyone else!

Sch World. The top two will be Avon and James Logan!! I won't say whom will win but it will come down to whom has their game on and whom is cleanest! No matter what it will be a exciting finals!

Ind World. I am pullin for Pride of Cincinnati!!!! But Fantasia isn't far behind and then San Jose Raiders!

i imagine westerville will be in the top 3 with a chance of the gold

I'll throw out my picks for top 3 - in random order:

Sch. A - Tarvella, Trabuco Hills, Lake Park

Sch. Open - Warren Central, Carmel, Norwin

Sch. World - Avon, James Logan, Arcadia

Ind. A - no idea

Ind. Open - Onyx, Zydeco, Code Black

Ind. World (in order) - Fantasia, San Jose Raiders, Pride of Cincinnati

Can't wait to see how all this REALLY turns out!!

In IW - pride & sac will be on top, most likely in that order...love them both!

SW - avon & james logan.

SO - warren. love the show.

SA - not sure...there is a lot of talent in this class! very competitive among the top 20 - will be interesting to see who makes it and who comes out on top.

random thoughts,verbiage and tourettes,.....

after seeing some of the shows this season i know how malcom mcdowell felt while undergoing "the ludivico technique" in "a clockwork orange" :sshh: !

i'm thinking carmel h.s. should be well received by both the wgi audience and "the walnut creek wine and cheese club" b**bs .i found the show endearing and quite beautiful from a construction standpoint.very poignant and touching.

i will bet that aimaichi will receive one of the loudest audience reactions of the weekend and their soloist performers will bring the house down once again.a very emotional program with breathtaking equipment :rock: skills and gorgeous production values.it will be interesting to see where "the contra costa county sewing circle" places them.

i beleive pride has some suprises for us :laugh: that will enable us to see"what's left".[this is one of my favorite shows designed by the "catchtape mafia" :laugh: ]!

i also beleive that the phantom regiment will be incredible and this guards performance will resonate long after the contest is over. :angel:

Edited by dugg

i'm thinking carmel h.s. should be well received by both the wgi audience and "the walnut creek wine and cheese club"

Hahahaha....Dugg I think I love you! I have thought this all season, and while I haven't made any predicitions, and I'm not sure if I will, I have thought all season that Carmel was the darkhorse of SO, but as of now, I would venture to say they will win SO....as the walnut creek wine and cheese factor will definitely be in play. Don't get me wrong, I love the show....but there will be alot of people scratching their heads when Warren Central doesn't win. Who knows, I could be wrong. Jeff Wroblewski and staff have proved they can deliver a gold medal, but recent history has his groups peaking too early and sloppy by championships. Carmel has gained on them every week!

It's going to be great fun to watch this week! I just hope everyone has a great show!!!