WGI website

mttmatsua

Ventures has a 94.10 according to the WGI website.

Thanks - yeah we just got a call from her - she is SO excited!

Hitting the road for Dayton tomorrow - going to do that parent thing (after a 7 hour drive....)

Cheers

Jim

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of Round one for SA and IO prelims TWO Texas Guards are at the top of the Pack, Code Black and Americas High School!!!!!!!

Other guards who made finals or are moving on from Texas include Black Gold (annual Finalist) AND Oak Ridge AND Marcus HS and did James E. Taylor make it in? Not sure!

I couldn't get the day off tomorrow but everybody in my office knows they better leave me alone in the morning so I can watch the SW Prelims. My daughter just sent me a text message ... she says it's snowing in Dayton. It's a very light snow but for kids from Florida snow is snow!!!

I was really hoping for nice weather, however now that that is not going to happen, I do hope it snows for the people from the south and west who have never gotten a chance to experience snow. We are having a freak weather pattern here in Dayton for this time of year. . .and yes they are calling for a rain/snow mix for saturday morning and a slushy light covering of snow for saturday eve/sunday morning....it won't be anything hazardous (at least not to us ohioans) :)

Now...that's what I call WINTERguard

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Well, coming from a Texan - Ohioans drive crazy in good weather. :beer:

Maybe I don't understand, are you saying Ohioans drive crazy compared to Texans?

I'm pretty sure that's not true, go drive around Houston from noon-9pm on any given day.

That's crazy

(sorry to be off topic)

Well, coming from a Texan - Ohioans drive crazy in good weather. :beer:

disagree completely. roadtriped to visit some friends from corps this past summer in Texas and Oklahoma. It is like night and day when you compare driving up here to driving down in Texas. People are horrible and don't stay in the right lane! it was awful trying to pass people down there.

even though it's off topic a bit....

Everyone everywhere drive crazy! There's no differance. Perhaps folks in the country are a bit more patient, but Chicago, NYC, Miami, Tulsa, Houston, LA....when you cram that many cars on the road, it gets to be an 'every man for themselves' situation.