Predicted Most Improved

Hmmm...for who will be the most improved out of Division I, I'd say Cavaliers, Cadets, Phantom, Blue Devils, SCV, Bluecoats, Crown, Madison, Spirit, Glassmen, Blue Knights, Boston, The Academy, Troopers, Southwind, Pioneer, Pacific Crest, Mandarins, Pacific Crest, Colts, Cascades, and Blue Stars. Definitely.

I have a feeling you're rooting for Pacific Crest since you mentioned it twice in your post :P

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Colts will dramatically improve. The Crossmen will probably make finals.

Edited by DJTuba

Umm...ouch?

Im with Einstein. Everyone will suck, and Cavies will win their 8th championship with a record score of 37.235. Runner up will be Coats, with a 31.700. Everyone else will get less than 10, because they will simply run onto the field, and upon count off will proceed to beat the **** out of the judges with their instruments.

I think the Colts will dramatically improve. The Crossmen will probably make finals. I don't think the Cadets will improve but their score should go up. I believe that they were better than their score last year but DCI made a statement placing to keep shows from heading in that direction. I also see Southwind moving up quite a bit. (14-17 range). Corps I see falling are Bluecoats (all the way to 5-6) Boston Crusaders (I think name only got them into finals last year and now their name means nothing) and Glassmen.

Well "rookie with Southwind", you certainly don't make your corps look very good with this post. Which is unfortunate that one bad egg spoils the lot because it's a great organization. I'm sorry, but I think it's just disgustingly classless to post on an open forum and say that you think YOUR corps is going to do better. Maybe I'm just overreacting. Anyway, as far as Bluecoats and Boston falling and being given favors...wow. If you think those corps, especially Boston, only made finals by name alone well then...I don't know what to tell you. I'll just say though, your post made me laugh pretty hard. Go practice.

Edited by Einstein On The Beach

Sorry

Edited by DJTuba