Simpsons... Agadio For Strings?

I just watched the Simpsons and it was about Marge being addicted to a World of Warcraft-like game. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I could have sworn I heard Adagio at some point in the show.

I mean, I'm sure it's heard in a lot of places; however, I'm not too much of an expert in music. I just loved it when SCV played it.. in Age of Reverence I think.

Cheers!

I like the time it was used in Seinfeld when George's father was recalling the horror of giving his platoon food poisoning in Vietnam.

I like the time it was used in Seinfeld when George's father was recalling the horror of giving his platoon food poisoning in Vietnam.

Complete with the slow-motion.... oh man, I had forgotten all about that.

Exactly what I thought of when I saw the title of this thread (granted, it's not about Seinfeld, but still)

used even better in the south park episode where jimmy takes steroids to win the special olympics :P

Back in my High School Spanish class we were watching a spanish movie and towards the end one of the main characters was dieing (very dramaticly and drawn out) and Adagio was playing. When I heard it I looked around the classroom to see if anyone else had recognized it and then I realized I was the only one...

I just loved it when SCV played it.. in Age of Reverence I think.

Cheers!

You mean when SCV just absolutely butchered the piece?