Madison Scouts '07 Clips

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of us read that blog. I find it truthful, informative and funny. And I like the pictures and use them here. So much for YOUR theory, Al.

Looks like you enjoy that blog, also!

Edited by Lucy65

BFD that youre going to Open House.

BTW, that was posted in a spirit of building excitement for a cool 07 program. Since its clear who Lucy is, its no surprise her comments are as they are. How long before this screen name is banned I wonder?

Who is Lucy?

Sooo, back on topic...wish I could be at Scouts open house, they should be awesome.

Anyone who goes, I hope you enjoy it and could you please post a review here? :)

Many of us read that blog. I find it truthful, informative and funny. And I like the pictures and use them here. So much for YOUR theory, Al.

Looks like you enjoy that blog, also!

Same photobucket account numbers, same person. Duh. :) Like I said, It's not rocket surgery. :)

Think? No, is.

No one but you two have this obsession, no one else calls the Kilties Bozos. Get a fricking life already. You cant help yourself, sooner or later itll become apparent to the mods who you are and that you exist only to bash Kilties. Cant you find a new hobby?

No one but you two have this obsession, no one else calls the Kilties Bozos. Get a fricking life already. You cant help yourself, sooner or later itll become apparent to the mods who you are and that you exist only to bash Kilties. Cant you find a new hobby?

Seems like you are getting paranoid,Dan. I am looking forward to the Scouts 07 season. As an alumnus, shouldn't you be ?

AR

Seems like you are getting paranoid,Dan. I am looking forward to the Scouts 07 season. As an alumnus, shouldn't you be ?

AR

You know me? Arent you someone who has already been banned?

Wonderful clips Madison - even though I'm an old timer I really like this new direction

The choral bit with the slow transition to brass is beautiful

Very much looking forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

You know me? Arent you someone who has already been banned?

Hope that Madison has a wonderful 07 season.