Bluecoats . . . again.

Can't say i love it nor really like it. I liked the old logo and really didn't mind the old site. I bet their unis are going to have that logo on there somewhere, darn

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say i love it nor really like it. I liked the old logo and really didn't mind the old site. I bet their unis are going to have that logo on there somewhere, darn

did their old unis have a bugle b anywhere on them?

and as far as i know, the bugle b is becoming the alum logo.

thricely, how many corps kids are actually coming from ohio, as compared to say... texas?

Awww...is that the end of the old logo? :(

Yes. The "bugle B" is gone. Honestly, having Ohio as part of the "bugle B" only remained a part of the logo on the website, as most merchandising from the last several years did not have it (mostly in respect to the Texas members and other members from around the globe).

Sorry to hear about your loss Jeff. :P

Elmo Blatch

WOW. And this is more for the show direction and integration of the new branding.

This is a somewhat eclectic lineup...and man, it is varied! (Although has anyone caught the ending group and tune with the show theme? :lol: )

Me like it much! :mmm: Now...put that shield on a Bridgeman-style pimp-suit! :)

There's an article on dci.org explaining the new image. It was up last night.

The article is very good, only the one slight mistake was the length of time that the bugle B has been used as the logo. David Glasgow mentions that it has been used since the mid 80's when in fact the Bugle B came into existence in 1989. The year after I aged out and they got new uniforms, new drums, and a new logo.

oh well.

Yes. The "bugle B" is gone. Honestly, having Ohio as part of the "bugle B" only remained a part of the logo on the website, as most merchandising from the last several years did not have it (mostly in respect to the Texas members and other members from around the globe).

Sorry to hear about your loss Jeff. :P

Elmo Blatch

My personal opinion is that who cares where any of the members come from, the corps is still from Canton, OHIO. Although I never really cared for the Bugle B logo. And I actually have no opinion of the new logo as of now.

The article is very good, only the one slight mistake was the length of time that the bugle B has been used as the logo. David Glasgow mentions that it has been used since the mid 80's when in fact the Bugle B came into existence in 1989. The year after I aged out and they got new uniforms, new drums, and a new logo.

oh well.

Yeah, I didn't remember that logo existing when I marched.

It's cool. It's not OMG, but it's cool. I am really interested to see the new uniform!