Rochester Review NEEDED

I won't discuss this and ruin the thread.. Great show and it was the highlight of the year so far.

Edited by BucsBuff

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a chance to see Cru's performance and while Me and other Members from other corps agree that it wasnt a great preformance it wasnt better than ours.

Oh, those sound like fightin words to me....

The Rochester Crusaders would like to thank those for there postive reviews of our 2007 program. While we understand we cant please everyone we are trilled at the amount of positive feedback that we have been given since Saturday night. Coming from such a drum corps savy group of people it means a lot to a corps that is putting itself back in the thick of things.

We are excited for the season to start and look foward to the first show when we can not only present the entire package to the judges but also to the drum corps community as well.

We would like to wish all corps in attendance and those not there the best of luck for the upcoming season. May your hard work be appreciated by others as much as we hope you appreciate ours.

As a member of the White Sabers i am not to sure if i agree with your full review of our hornline. Personally i feel with the numbers we had available we did an amazing job. I also have heard from several higher up people not in our organization but well known in others that our performace was amazing however you obviously do not feel this way. While you are entitled to your opinion i personally feel there is a biased here in the fact that we are a class A corps. I got a chance to see Cru's performance and while Me and other Members from other corps agree that it wasnt a great preformance it wasnt better than ours. While i feel they will be okay in the long run I feel that since i am the recruiting director that I know personally we will be okay no matter what.

I don't care who you are, but its biased and downright rude to talk down another corps. Especially since you affiliated yourself with the corps that initially got an opinion told that they did not agree with. What the review did was took a third party view on the performance, and what you said is just wrong to do in drum corps. I really hope someone in your organization talks to you/ the rest of your corps about this kind of attitude that you portrayed, because you just showed the drum corps world the type of attitude that I'm sure your corps does not want to be associated with.

As a member of the White Sabers i am not to sure if i agree with your full review of our hornline. Personally i feel with the numbers we had available we did an amazing job. I also have heard from several higher up people not in our organization but well known in others that our performace was amazing however you obviously do not feel this way. While you are entitled to your opinion i personally feel there is a biased here in the fact that we are a class A corps. I got a chance to see Cru's performance and while Me and other Members from other corps agree that it wasnt a great preformance it wasnt better than ours. While i feel they will be okay in the long run I feel that since i am the recruiting director that I know personally we will be okay no matter what.

This is the reason that I do not post reviews!!!

Sensored.

Mom scratches eyes

This is the reason that I do not post reviews!!!
Edited by Snapettes Mom

"Quote"

"Rochester Crusaders. - I said it last year, this corps will make a push for finals. First off I loved the Baritones in this corps. A very good section. The drumline looked very young (with the exception of the bass line) but they didn't play young. Very energizing solo had the crowd cheering. A very well rounded corps with a good show idea and a dedication that is true. Only negative I will say is that if a sop is going to try for a high note, make sure you have it before you try it and most of all if you miss, don't show everyone it was you. All and all a very pleasant show, best of luck this year Cru!"

Thank you for the complements about the corps and of course the bari line)

Edited by CanadianCruBari

Kyle you know I love ya & all.....but we were pretty awesome!

Just to let everyone know i just got a huge and by huge i mean huge tongue lashing from both directors for my comments. I personally am sorry for my comments mad about certain organizations and my comments made about bucsbuffs statement. It was a misunderstanding

The Rochester Crusaders would like to thank those for there postive reviews of our 2007 program. While we understand we cant please everyone we are trilled at the amount of positive feedback that we have been given since Saturday night. Coming from such a drum corps savy group of people it means a lot to a corps that is putting itself back in the thick of things.

We are excited for the season to start and look foward to the first show when we can not only present the entire package to the judges but also to the drum corps community as well.

We would like to wish all corps in attendance and those not there the best of luck for the upcoming season. May your hard work be appreciated by others as much as we hope you appreciate ours.

Couldn't have said it any better,Stacy!! B) Look forward to a GREAT gate season this year! :rock: