New Video

So I made yet another video of me spinning, but this time I decided to edit it to just the tosses. Then I had the idea. Hey, let's slow em down just for fun. So yeah, just a few basic tosses, and some of my favorite trick tosses. Count those rotations! lol More vids to come.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=c2ooD8J2IkQ

Edited by DncnJDub

cool. now i wanna go out in my yard and try that behind the back six. but maybe starting with a triple or a quad. how did you put it in slow motion?

and I saw the break.com comments. they are jerks. I get the same comments at school.

Edited by guardguy4life

Watch the dog paws. :P

Other than that, cool.

Great video - love the sit down toss.

Do you still need sponorship for DCI this summer?? Let me know, I'd be happy to help you out!

It's cool. I am a little rusty. And I haven't had a screaming guard instructor on me in a long time lol. I also wasn't wearing gloves so I guess I was padding the catches a bit. Dog paws though. I like that. That's good. lol

That is so cute! Dog paws! hahahhahahahapahhfhfhpfhfphfhaahahahahahaha!

*wiping tear* Not you J. What Tob' said...

Well, it was that or something else. I went with the less offensive version. :laugh:

Well, it was that or something else. I went with the less offensive version. :wink:

I appreciate the use of the less offensive version. lol

• 2 weeks later...
I appreciate the use of the less offensive version. lol

not bad, move your left hand out by the clip a little more, lock your dip, and have better free hands and placement...and you will be even better...good luck to you

also you can really tell more in the slow mo..but your hands arent quite hitting the gun at the same time, so the catches arent really as solid as they could be ...just a little too much motion. ideally the rifle should stop completely.

by the way good for you and your very enthusiastic