Bluecoats Uniform

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No...it's an accurate observation.

Most of the people on this forum (and from what I've seen, irl) really like the Bluecoats and want them at least to break top 3.

I don't care at all who is in the top 3, as long as they deserve it

While waiting for the real thing, I think with their theme this might just be it.....notice the "Gang" B symbol on it and heard rumors that by finals all members will have shaved heads, goatees and bench press 350lbs each. The guantlets will be where they will hide all their homemade weaponary and DCI will have to institue a search of members before each competition. But heard they might also be seen picking up trash along the highways during non-show days.....

blue.jpg

You forgot the tatoo's that they will all have to have.......along with the food truck serving Ramen noodle "breaks" every night for snack as well.

No...it's an accurate observation.

Most of the people on this forum (and from what I've seen, irl) really like the Bluecoats and want them at least to break top 3.

i still dont see any relevance whatsoever to anything that i or anything else said on this thread. you misinterpreted what i wrote. cool. happens.

i havent seen any more people who want it to happen than don't want it to happen, but thats obviously up to whoever wants to interpet it.

dude, come on. lets be realistic, the bluecoats cant even break top 10, let alone top 3. they should just go back to the minors. hmmmmm, interesting karl.

have you missed the past 20 years of your life???????

1987 11th

1988 11th

1989 8th

1990 8th

1991 11th

1992 11th

1993 9th

1994 9th

1995 7th

1996 7th

1997 11th

1998 10th

1999 13th

2000 12th

2001 8th

2002 7th

2003 7th

2004 6th

2005 5th

2006 4th

lets do the math shall we? cracked top ten 13 times and 11-13 7 times only a non finalist once in the past 20 years.

Edited by bandman28

Do the Cincinnati Bengals have a marching band or drumline or anything like that? If they did, this would be the perfect uniform. It has the team's colors, it has a "B" for Bengals, and it goes with the team's image of players getting constantly arrested all the time!

Check out the snare hype hats this summer, I beat you to this joke :P

Pssssssst......shhhhhh......I heard they stoled the Bridgemen's coats! :P