Sexiest Show?

I'm sorry. I didn't mean skank as in bad. I was at a loss for words. Just thinking of what they looked like on the dvd got my mind working too fast. Sorry to offend you, but I meant skank in a VERY good way. Just not sure of what other word matches my thought, but it was ALLLLLL good. :worthy:

that's cool! I'll take it as a compliment then. It's all good. Thank you for the apology.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't we get some pictures of these things that everyone is saying like guard uniforms for certain years?

Because this site would be shutdown with some of the outfits or lack there of. b**bs b**bs b**bs

All I have for this thread is....

I have a few questions to ask you.

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg

Seriously man, creep city

I would have to say that the most sexiest show to me was Phantom Regiment's 1996 show :blink: "Divine Heart". The all female guard wearing those short 1 piece red dresses while being all sweaty!.....Now that was greatness.....Not to forget the hornline aswell with there beautiful High marching technique with crazy toe hights!.... :worthy: *sigh*...Gatta love it!

Im a true PR fan!

-Bingo

This is almost as creepy as your post in the PR thread...

where can i see 92 BD show?
Why don't we get some pictures of these things that everyone is saying like guard uniforms for certain years?

Cool your jets junior, there's this new fangled Interwebs gadget out now called Google. It's there, free of charge, for all your perverse needs :)

All I have for this thread is....

I have a few questions to ask you.

051107_chris_hanson_vsml_9a.vsmall.jpg

Seriously man, creep city

This is almost as creepy as your post in the PR thread...

Cool your jets junior, there's this new fangled Interwebs gadget out now called Google. It's there, free of charge, for all your perverse needs :)

Classic!

Don't forget..."I made you some brownies. Why don't you try one. I'll be right out. I spilled some chocolate on my shirt while I was getting ready to get in the hut tub. "

and...

"There's something you need to know....and that is....I'm Chris Hanson."

Edited by 2CoolVK