Ballard Screamers

We have all listened to the morons that yell "go lisa" or " hey mark" during corps ballards. Some of them are just stupid, but others are trying to make the tape for their fifteen minutes of glory. Unfortunately, they are costing corps money. Who wants to buy a CD with that crap on it?

I think we should expose them with a spotlight, then go into the stands and interview them (names and all) and really give them their due, this way we will know exactly who #@*&@$ %$ what would have been a marketable product...

My personal favorite is in the beginning of Malaguenea (sp?) in 1996 Scouts.

"SPANK ME"

Then you can here another guy in the stands tell them to shut up.

Death by crushing is the only appropriate penalty.

Or we could draw and quarter them using the busses.

• Like 1

Ducks?

I think it's lame and pointless as well, but is it really going to keep someone from buying the CD or DVD, if so, were those people really going to buy before the screams? Just a thought.

• Like 1

My personal favorite is in the beginning of Malaguenea (sp?) in 1996 Scouts.

"SPANK ME"

Then you can here another guy in the stands tell them to shut up.

Death by crushing is the only appropriate penalty.

Or we could draw and quarter them using the busses.

LOL I remember that..........

what about them peoples that yell during many Cadets production "What a manauver"

I think by now those comments are just as much a part of finals as anything else. If anything, it adds to that ambiance of finals night. Plus, if you really think the screaming is getting in the way of the music too much, you could always buy individual corps recordings. Now a-days most corps release standstill audio tracks.

• Like 1

I think by now those comments are just as much a part of finals as anything else. If anything, it adds to that ambiance of finals night. Plus, if you really think the screaming is getting in the way of the music too much, you could always buy individual corps recordings. Now a-days most corps release standstill audio tracks.

I would ever do such a thing that late in the season.........anyway can dci edit out the unwanted screaming on DVD's I think they edited out the unwanted police siren during 96 magic of orlando on legacy dvd?

I wish they would edit out those people who keep yelling "VANGUARD" during scv's show :P

Ducks?

That would be mallards. :)