Cheer Leading in Drum Corps? No Thanks.

This looks like something in between cheerleading and dance. Ala acrobatic artistry.

Mom

How about the one where there's a guy standing on another's stomach and then another guy on top of that and then another guy balancing on top of that guy's head? I think that takes the cake for pure ridiculousnessocityishness.

How about the one where there's a guy standing on another's stomach and then another guy on top of that and then another guy balancing on top of that guy's head? I think that takes the cake for pure ridiculousnessocityishness.

Yes thank you very much, those were the Dutch.

The Blue Stars have already requested a clinic from these guys for their horn line for this spring training. I think it will be in the closer. Show will be awesome this year. :P

Already been done! Sort of!

StateStreet1.jpg

Check out McGruff the Crime Dog with his arms folded in the background.

Actually on second look, it's not the Crime Dog, it's a guy with his kid on his shoulders. I need to update my glasses.

Edited by 2CoolVK

Check out McGruff the Crime Dog with his arms folded in the background.

Actually on second look, it's not the Crime Dog, it's a guy with his kid on his shoulders. I need to update my glasses.

It does look like McGruff! b**bs

This is gymnastics - taken from the world championships in portugal. I suppose that cheerleaders sorta do similar things, but I bet you'd severely offend these people if you congratulated them on their cheerleading skills.