Straps!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, see below

Edited by Musical_Spinner

Northern Lights Strap work isn't THAT hard ;o)

Certainly not after being watered half way through a season... ;o)

Well at least yall did it, in 05 it looked a little more intricate, but I liked 04s too

TGFS!! (thank god for straps) all i have to say.. many times i have been saved from my gun hitting the ground cause i could grab the strap. LIFE SAVERS sometimes............................. and i love the snap

Well at least yall did it, in 05 it looked a little more intricate, but I liked 04s too

I actually think 06 had the best strap work. But none of it is really that hard. Just... different. If you find an Northern Light somewhere.. it wouldn't take very long for them to teach you the strap work ;o)

And I only poke fun about it being watered.. cause we had this ONE boy who kept dropping this stupid grab in the strap...

Even World guards are still just flags in a gym...

Love the strap!!!

I have to agree when you first learn, yes it gets in the way. After they get used to it, they all love it!!

All my new members who want to spin rifle, think it's the coolest thing! That's until they start to train on rifle.

Then once they catch their first solid toss with a strap ...... need I say more!!!!!!

:worthy: ............. ^OO^

I have always found that the strap helps with the over-all balance and toss rotation of the rifle.

I actually think 06 had the best strap work. But none of it is really that hard. Just... different. If you find an Northern Light somewhere.. it wouldn't take very long for them to teach you the strap work ;o)

And I only poke fun about it being watered.. cause we had this ONE boy who kept dropping this stupid grab in the strap...

Even World guards are still just flags in a gym...

Thanks for the new quote, Jon!

Thanks for the new quote, Jon!

Hahaha... it's actually a variation of a Quote I say all the time that I stole from Tracy Wooton (Hoss)...

He always used to tell me to not think about it so much/hard (I tend to.. over analyze everything.. colorguard included) and he'd say "It's just flags in a gym... stop thinking so hard"

I say the same thing to my high schoolers...

"Sometime we just need to realize its just flags on a field or flags in a gym.. it's not that deep.."

;o)

Call me the master of motivation...