Discrepancies in the Marion Star article

Preach on brother Mike.

I will back him up for all of his statements about the 2001 season when I was on staff.

Does anyone have the original article that the letter was in response to? i couldn't find a record of it on the Marion Star website. I'm assuming it was purged from their website since it is almost 2 months old. I really like to ready what the original article had to say.

Does anyone have the original article that the letter was in response to? i couldn't find a record of it on the Marion Star website. I'm assuming it was purged from their website since it is almost 2 months old. I really like to ready what the original article had to say.

I do not have a copy but i got everything rolling.When i heard they folded again i called the Marion Star and got them to do a article on where does the money go, why is the director still there and what are they doing to make things right.After that a former member sent a letter to the editor asking the same about money ,why the can't have a indoor drumline and colorguard.

After that they waited 2 months to reply with their normal garbage and lies.I marched Marion for 13 years ,on staff with Canton for 10 and Marion for 2 and i still live in Marion so i see these things first hand.I am working with a group of alumni and others to correct this problem and if anyone would like to help or offer any info please click on coats1952 and e-mail me.I have 30-40 pages that have been sent to me already with some real stories but will take more and help.

Carl Gannon

Wow, what a bummer. The thing about not having enough to eat on tour REALLY bothers me. I hope that things can be brought to a successful outcome for everyone. Good luck Carl!