Jester

I am very sorry to hear that Jester will not be fielding a corps this season. My heart goes out the members of the corps - stay strong and I hope to see you on the field again soon. I'll be sporting my Jester shirt as much as I can this season.

Go Jester!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze All this "female dog"ing about VK is junk.

I was the first person to mention going to VK and I AM NOT EVEN A PART OF THAT ORGANIZATION.

I just thought of the closest Div 2 or 3 corps, figuring that Academy in Div 1 was probably full at this point in time, to throw out a possibility for this group of kids to still have a place to march.

Once again I am not a part of VK, and it is true that some of their staff posted after me, but give it a rest. Lets wish the Jester kids well and hope they find a place to march this year while their home corps regroups. If it is VK, great. If it is somewhere else, great.

Good luck to all of Jesters kids.

I can still recall standing on the sidelines at the Sunnyvalle show two(?) years ago and cheering the Jester "kids" as they paraded past.

Even then I could sense an underlying strength eminating from the group.

A hard horn book, that they played with emotion and guts.

A toast to JESTER.

Come back stronger then ever. And we WILL be there to cheer you on.

Edited by dday

Geeze All this "female dog"ing about VK is junk.

I was the first person to mention going to VK and I AM NOT EVEN A PART OF THAT ORGANIZATION.

I just thought of the closest Div 2 or 3 corps, figuring that Academy in Div 1 was probably full at this point in time, to throw out a possibility for this group of kids to still have a place to march.

Once again I am not a part of VK, and it is true that some of their staff posted after me, but give it a rest. Lets wish the Jester kids well and hope they find a place to march this year while their home corps regroups. If it is VK, great. If it is somewhere else, great.

Good luck to all of Jesters kids.

Agreed, bad enough that Jester is down for the season. It would be even worse if the members could not find another place to march when spots were available. If VK works out, fine... if another corps works out, fine... people throwing crap at others trying to help kids find a spot this year is idiotic.

Have friends who went thru this when their Senior corps went thru a rough spot and folded in May. Some went to another corps and found spots for the rest of the season. None of them regretted it.

Good Luck Jester and Best of Luck for members looking for a spot to march...