Things you miss

Just wonderding about all the things everyone misses after tour that normal people dont think about.

Mine is not having anyone to talk to in the shower. I know it sounds strange but if you marched you know what I'm talking about.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really "missing", but I always found it strange to come home from tour and not have someone wake you up, tell you where to go, what to do, how to do it. Waking up in my own bed and adjusting to the new freedom was the weirdest part of post-tour life for me.

It's not really "missing", but I always found it strange to come home from tour and not have someone wake you up, tell you where to go, what to do, how to do it. Waking up in my own bed and adjusting to the new freedom was the weirdest part of post-tour life for me.

I totally agree with this. I remember when I came home last August, my mom would get so frustrated with me because I couldn't make any of my own decisions.

I know for a long time after tour, I had a really difficult time sleeping in my bed after spending all summer on gym floors and bus seats.

i did spend a few nights on by bedroom floor before I got adjusted to my bed again.

I miss being in a utopian society, where the outside world didn't seem to exist, and I woke up in a new room everyday, and didn't know what time zone I was in.

There were no bills that I had to worry about, and the "outside world" seemed so far away. Even though if I would have just picked up a newspaper or something I probably would have had some clue. I'm glad I didn't though.

I know for a long time after tour, I had a really difficult time sleeping in my bed after spending all summer on gym floors and bus seats.

me too.

spent the entire next month on the floor of my living room as a result.

chicken slop, taco salad, italian chicken, banana pudding with nilla wafers (thank you Mark Holm), baked ziti, sausage gravy with biscuits, breakfast burritos... god i ate better on tour than i do at home!