DCI Indy

Soo...I'm in Texas right now and am planning on going to DCI Indy. The only problem that I have is that all the available hotels are 5-10 miles from the dome and I won't be able to rent a car...seeing as how I'm 20. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions/whatever?

First of all ....good luck getting a room.

Secondly, find out if your hotel offers shuttle services to the downtown area.

IF NOT, it is race weekend! Get on the shuttle to the track. The find a shuttle leaving the track taking you downtown :) I know its going around your ### to get to your elbow, but hey....it's a way.

Heh, if I was going to be in town, I could offer you my place. Unfortunately this will be the only year that I haven't been to Indy since DCI first came back in 2000.

Heh, if I was going to be in town, I could offer you my place. Unfortunately this will be the only year that I haven't been to Indy since DCI first came back in 2000.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a few ideas now. And I am going to San Antonio. I live in Texas. I just have flight benefits so...might as well use them, eh?

Thanks for the suggestions. I have a few ideas now. And I am going to San Antonio. I live in Texas. I just have flight benefits so...might as well use them, eh?

There are a few people who live downtown...within walking distance that are willing to rent out their condos/apartments, but it is rather expensive.

I suspect this will be a big thing when finals are in Indy as well!!

Build a JetPack it would work the best!!!!

There are a few people who live downtown...within walking distance that are willing to rent out their condos/apartments, but it is rather expensive.

I suspect this will be a big thing when finals are in Indy as well!!

Considering that, as scheduling stands today, NASCAR is likely to be out of town at least a week before finals, I'm not really sure that's the case.