Attention 27th Lancers alumni and Friends

Not yet, I just checked. I wonder if Scopa or somebody else remembers her? What did she do?

Either color guard or rifle line. When she marched with us (Royal Coachmen) she went from rifle line to playing xylophone then went to Imperial Regiment (rifle) in 1977 and then to 27th I believe in 1978. She taught with me at Rochester Patriots in 1984.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all-

Drop me a line anytime. I hope to make the reunion gig. I had so much fun in the Alumni Corps last year I hate I missed the one in 1994.

Anyone know the whereabouts of Freddie Mendelson?

My Brass Caption Coordinator here at Scouts is from East Bridgewater, MA. He was taught there and/or at East Coast Jazz by Bill Freaking Solari and Billy Carnes.

Corey Smith

Hello all-

Drop me a line anytime. I hope to make the reunion gig. I had so much fun in the Alumni Corps last year I hate I missed the one in 1994.

My Brass Caption Coordinator here at Scouts is from East Bridgewater, MA. He was taught there and/or at East Coast Jazz by Bill Freaking Solari and Billy Carnes.

Corey Smith

I saw Freddy at the last reunion, I have some pictures. I believe he's still living up there somewhere. :)

Hello all-

Corey Smith

Corey,

I'm in contact with Freddie quite often. I'll PM you with his phone number. By the way, if you didn't know, he's married with two kids. Both of them are taller than him. :worthy:

Corey,

I'm in contact with Freddie quite often. I'll PM you with his phone number. By the way, if you didn't know, he's married with two kids. Both of them are taller than him. :worthy:

Being taller than Freddie isn't too much of a challenge.

As far as I remember she was a sabre.....we did have a rifle from Canada in 1979 - Michele was her name.

As far as I remember she was a sabre.....we did have a rifle from Canada in 1979 - Michele was her name.

Yes, Colleen was a sabre. Actually, a mace. (not sure what the maces were made of, but if you watch the 78 video they are shown. They were basically a stick with a ball on top of it).

Yes, Colleen was a sabre. Actually, a mace. (not sure what the maces were made of, but if you watch the 78 video they are shown. They were basically a stick with a ball on top of it).

I stand corrected!