Memorial Weekend Camps

HaHa , we were at middleburg high , in the sticks . Not too bad. If you can , come to one of our rehursal days or shows , well be glad to see you!

Sorry, but some memories from a staff guy, and some you won't undertand or know, but you might get stories later--

--Part 4

--Sprinklers...watching Blair trying to divert all of the sprinklers from behind the hornline as I was warming you guys up.

--"Have a nice breakfast"....right, John????

--the coyote (????) vs Zot the Wonderdog

--More......ahem......

--ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

--the battery applauding our re-warm in the gym on Monday

--Contras have the nicest....ahem....technique :sshh:

--hearing the Velvet Knights playing something that Freelancers used to do.

I'll add to this list...

-Pluff

-Get em up VK!

-New World Symphony

-"Empty your noses"

-Sleeping bag prank.

-Word of the Day

- Bright Red....

-Renegade Story time!!!!! :blink:

I'll just say this, I heard a certain group from Jacksonville worked thier ##### off. Them kids are head hunting with those horns, They will turn out to be a real powerhouse come the end of the summer if my sources aren't mistaken. I cant wait to see the championships in CA, FINALLY!

Sorry, but some memories from a staff guy, and some you won't undertand or know, but you might get stories later--

--Part 4

--Sprinklers...watching Blair trying to divert all of the sprinklers from behind the hornline as I was warming you guys up.

--"Have a nice breakfast"....right, John????

--the coyote (????) vs Zot the Wonderdog

--More......ahem......

--ARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

--the battery applauding our re-warm in the gym on Monday

--Contras have the nicest....ahem....technique :sshh:

--hearing the Velvet Knights playing something that Freelancers used to do.

Memorial Day camp is rough (but fun) for everyone. I hope every other corps had as much fun (and productivity) as we did.

Best of luck to everyone this season!!!!

The 2007 competitive season is almost here............

I second that - good luck to all, can't wait to see everyone, as opposed to READING about everyone...

"Breakfast" was good, aye, but even better with something to wash it down... Clint - quick - hide that box flap!

(hit) louder (hit) LOUDER (HIT) LOUDER!! (HIT) LOUDER!!!! (HIT) yesssssssss.....

Agree - Part 4 - nice...

hot weather sux - YEAH DRUM CORPS!

HaHa , we were at middleburg high , in the sticks . Not too bad. If you can , come to one of our rehursal days or shows , well be glad to see you!

"the sticks"? Is that like East L.A., or is it a wildlife/vegetation distinction?

tell me it was cooler than Thermal - oh wait - you guys get hu-freakin-midity - never mind...

I'll add to this list...

-Pluff

-Get em up VK!

Yeah, because "fluff" just wouldn't do with that baritone line hangin around... another example of the baritone mind being more gutter-dwelling than any other human collective in existence...

Get em up VK!: and YET another example...

"the sticks"? Is that like East L.A., or is it a wildlife/vegetation distinction?

The middle of butt #### egypt, Just past #### creek.Yeah for someone from miami , its the middle of nowhere

Spokane Thunders Memorial Camp in Pictures. Enjoy...

http://www.spokanethunder.org/gallery.ydev...y_galcat_id=317

its the middle of nowhere

Hey, for someone who calls the high desert home . . . the school was out in the middle of nowhere :P

Although I breathed more moisture than air, had a great weekend with the Teal gang. And look forward to them coming out here on the West Coast!!

Michael

prob what every will say , and what happened is: We worked hard , it was hot as hell .

Nah, it was actually pretty cold right on the ocean. I actually got a nice chill during morning block on Saturday. B)