Alumni spectacular

We are looking forward to your performance in Rochester!

Welcome back!!!

What is your repertoire going to be?

Enjoy the show! It's great to be back performing, isn't it???

Wishing you the best of luck!!!

Thanks.

Les Diplomates répertoire includes

Ben Hur (1962)

Happy days

Con te partiro + Boléro de Ravel

For me, formidable

Bridge over troubled water (1973)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hy drum corps fan,

Yes it's gone be a wonderfull and exicting week-end on labor day.

We, the DIPLOMATES are gonna try hard to do our best for you.

After 8 month of practice (twice a month) with our new 3 valves horn Dynasty, new Yamaha drums and new uniform (look similar to the original).

We will need all the support that we can get from you guy's. Comming back after 34 year of none activity since 1973.

We test our show in front of public only twice so far. Our third appearence will be at DCA.

Now we understand wath Park Cty Pride feel beguinning a show. How nervice they were before performing there show.

We are just hoping to entertain the fan and all drum corps members of DCA ALUMNI corps.

We come so far away. We are blest that some music arrangement that we play is made by M. Léon Bernier, an original member of the DIPS since 1961. He will conduct is arrangement of the medley of CONTE PARTIRO/BOLERO DE RAVEL him self, that will be is personnal dream.

This is gone be a very high emotional event for us.

Hope that our performance will be as good as all other participating members at this ALUMNI SPECTACULAR SHOW.

Can't wait to meet more freinds

Ronald <Superman> Masse

Bass Drum # 4

Québec, Canada.

N.B.: Excuse my english writing, try to do my best, I talk better than i write.

Hy drum corps fan,

After 8 month of practice (twice a month) with our new 3 valves horn Dynasty, new Yamaha drums and new uniform (look similar to the original).

We will need all the support that we can get from you guy's. Comming back after 34 year of none activity since 1973.

We test our show in front of public only twice so far. Our third appearence will be at DCA.

Now we understand wath Park Cty Pride feel beguinning a show. How nervice they were before performing there show.

We are just hoping to entertain the fan and all drum corps members of DCA ALUMNI corps.

We come so far away. We are blest that some music arrangement that we play is made by M. Léon Bernier, an original member of the DIPS since 1961. He will conduct is arrangement of the medley of CONTE PARTIRO/BOLERO DE RAVEL him self, that will be is personnal dream.

Hope that our performance will be as good as all other participating members at this ALUMNI SPECTACULAR SHOW.

Ronald <Superman> Masse

Bass Drum # 4

Québec, Canada.

By the way here a simple of our horn line, directed by one of our instructor Mario Beaulieu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqSdpYo699w

Hy drum corps fan,

Ronald <Superman> Masse

Bass Drum # 4

Québec, Canada.

I remember Les Dips and look forward to seeing your return at Rochester. Knock them dead!

Hey Quebecois,

This is L'Ontario. I think I competed against you as part of Canada's Marching Ambassadors, only I can't remember because it was the 60's you know. I remember March of the Three Oranges (or would that be Marche de trois orange?). My french writing is about the same as your English eh?

Anyway, one of the main reasons I am going to the Alumni show is to see the great Dips. You guys were innovators like the Bridgement were in junior corps. I don't think anyone had performed a rotating block before you did.

Have a great, great time. I got back into drum corps a few years ago myself and it was a fantastic experience that first full show in front of a large crowd. You will remember this for a very long time!

Now.....how about som Brador?

Gord Moffatt

York Lions 1961-66

Ambassodors 1967 - 70

St Joe's Almni 1996-98

Kilties 1999

Empire Statesmen 2000-2003, 2006

Just sittin' back watchin' 2007

Hy drum corps fan,

Ronald <Superman> Masse

Bass Drum # 4

Québec, Canada.

Have No Fear! I think you will find the Alumni Classic Crowd to be Very WELCOMING!! The first Standing "O" will wash away any doubt any of you have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A BIG WELCOME and Thank You for coming, :music: "Les Diplomates" and your Canadian brothers in Corps the Toronto Optimists, to your first Alumni Classic!!

Tommy!

Edited by LucysSkylinerAlumni

I remember the Geneva Appleknockers too.

I don't know if Les Diplomates have ever competed against them.

Good luck to St.Joe's in Rochester.

:laugh: