Alumni spectacular

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked this question back on the 9th of July.

Why would an autonomous Alumni Corps give up it's independence to fall under the authority of DCA? b**bs

I asked this question back on the 9th of July.

Why would an autonomous Alumni Corps give up it's independence to fall under the authority of DCA? b**bs

This all goes back to the question of Alumni corps competing and someone's projection of how that could work under DCA. Please. No competing. Let us all just entertain in our own way without winners and losers.

They should NEVER COMPETE. That would kill it. IMO

What they did in Rochester last year turned a lot of people off. As a friend of mine told me as he was watching me sweat my butt off in the 90 degree sun practicing a drill, "Gus, I really hope you guys win the exhibition tonight."

Rudi,

What did the alumni corps do in Rochester last year that was different from before? And what was there about it that turned people off?

And.... Not to put too fine a point on it, if you were rehearsing under a hot sun in Rochester last year, you were the only one.

Andy

Rudi,

What did the alumni corps do in Rochester last year that was different from before? And what was there about it that turned people off?

And.... Not to put too fine a point on it, if you were rehearsing under a hot sun in Rochester last year, you were the only one.

Andy

actually i'm wondering where the hell there was ANY hot sun in Rochester last year???? :huh:

<----- finally dry. FINALLY!!!!

What they did in Rochester last year turned a lot of people off. As a friend of mine told me as he was watching me sweat my butt off in the 90 degree sun practicing a drill, "Gus, I really hope you guys win the exhibition tonight."

What who did?

<-- Confused