Drumline Colors

My vote goes to BAC on drum colors.

You may just be right on that! they looked really nice when I saw them up close in San Antonio. I almost wonder if they had switched the fade - it would have been a better match? Who cares cause they look great!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cadets (Classic maroon to gold fade :rock: )

large_27055.jpg

Cavaliers (best I can get from practice pictures...looks like the silver from last year but don't take my word for it)

cavie_19156.jpg

Crossmen are apparently getting Red drums with a charcoal finish :P

Link to Pacific Crest from a may rehearsal:

http://www.printroom.com/ViewGalleryPhoto....mp;image_id=174

Boston (May Camp rehearsal)

Boston.jpg

Saw a BK picture and it was just solid black B)

Will definatly have to bookmark this page b**bs

seriously though... LOVE the Bluecoat's change from white to black. Never liked the White.

Edited by Blueemrld8

Phantom - hot drums for a smokin' line!

darkhvFFX2.jpg

Sounds like this is the fade that most of you Phanatics liked to see

from last year. Enjoy.

Edited by Val Schaff

I really love Phantom's drum color. The light blue works so well with their theme and as a contrast to their white uniforms.

I liked it until they added the blue sashes and guantlets. Now the uniform blues don't match the blue on the drums. Looks kinda quirky now to me.

Call me old school, but it has been SO LONG since I've seen 'em in drum corps, that I have to say that I really like the straight chrome on Spirit's line. [in the late 70s you either marched white or chrome, it seemed!]

I liked it until they added the blue sashes and guantlets. Now the uniform blues don't match the blue on the drums. Looks kinda quirky now to me.

Call me old school, but it has been SO LONG since I've seen 'em in drum corps, that I have to say that I really like the straight chrome on Spirit's line. [in the late 70s you either marched white or chrome, it seemed!]

I have to agree although I love Phantom's show this year. I think the new gauntlets and sashes were a bad idea.

I must say that Phantom and the Blue Stars have the coolest drums... and Blue Stars' drums really work with the uniform :)

I must say that Phantom and the Blue Stars have the coolest drums... and Blue Stars' drums really work with the uniform :)

The blue stars drums are just plain white pearl drums that anyone can by stock! LOL Well as far as I can tell.