Where's that wicked cool graphical score tracker...

the blue knights scoring graph is by far the best way to track the scores. http://www.bknights.org/scores/standings.asp

you can see the captions head to head also, im surprised DCI didnt pick up on this first. i like it because once the season gets going, you can track inconsistancies in judging... hehehe. its actually quite obvious when you see it in graphical form. go blue knights for being the first to provide such a consistant and easily understood method.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this thing needs to be updated to reflect the bluecoats new Logo not the bugle B

the thing i don't like about the DCP ranking system is the weighting. I don't understand how it's being weighted or why.

I understand the concern about the logos and likenesses... but I've never received a complaint from any corps for using their likeness or logo. In fact I've received the complete opposite. I actually have had corps directors email me better versions of their logo so as to improve the image of their corps on my chart.

I have also spoken to friends of mine who work for DCI and they say I have some fans amongst some of the staff.

Anything that furthers interest in the activity can't be a BAD thing IMO.

Also, in regards to the lack of features etc. I do not have a staff... this is ALL me, my dime and my time devoted to an activity that I love. I add features as I am able to, and gladly accept volunteer help when it is offered.

Place like Blue Knights have people who are paid for their abilities and are able to provide features like caption comparisons etc.

I provide a quick look at the daily standings for my fans and a place to discuss the goings on. It's not for everyone but I'm very appreciative to those who call my page home both during and after the season.

Thank you!

I understand the concern about the logos and likenesses... but I've never received a complaint from any corps for using their likeness or logo. In fact I've received the complete opposite. I actually have had corps directors email me better versions of their logo so as to improve the image of their corps on my chart.

I have also spoken to friends of mine who work for DCI and they say I have some fans amongst some of the staff.

Anything that furthers interest in the activity can't be a BAD thing IMO.

Also, in regards to the lack of features etc. I do not have a staff... this is ALL me, my dime and my time devoted to an activity that I love. I add features as I am able to, and gladly accept volunteer help when it is offered.

Place like Blue Knights have people who are paid for their abilities and are able to provide features like caption comparisons etc.

I provide a quick look at the daily standings for my fans and a place to discuss the goings on. It's not for everyone but I'm very appreciative to those who call my page home both during and after the season.

Thank you!

I've always liked the site...just one small detail, you mispelled "discussion". :P

So does your's... :laugh:

No mine depicts the corps logo at the time I aged out to coincide with my screen name of the year I aged out.

The graphical representation of the corps logo in the score tracker is for the current season and should reflect the corps logo as it is currently.

One small note, the Bluecoats icon on my chart HAS been updated.

Thank you for the notice I appreciate criticism.