1 Phantom Regiment 76.500

2 Blue Knights 71.000

3 Colts 67.650

4 Blue Stars 64.500

5 Troopers 60.400

6 Pioneer 55.600

Division II

1 Colt Cadets 45.850

Good score from Phantom. I'm eager to see how they place against the Cavaliers, they meet not too long from now, (this) I believe.

Great showing from The Troopers, too. Looking good.

I'm eating my Blue Knights break 70 ice cream right now. The earliest they've ever done it.

Yeah, I like that too. I really enjoyed their show last year. Can't wait to see them at DATR on July 28th.

BK received a nice response despite appearing after Phantom. Can't wait for that 1st Phantom/Cavie showdown. The only knock on this show was the spectator side was facing east into the sun during the first 4 corps and the judges were put on the walkway above the crowd on tables. somewhat annoying considering the home side of the stadium is the west side and a private press box wasn't utilized. Only reasons I can think of was not having the corps perform in the blinding sun and their warmup area was directly behind the west stands. I was in Row 29 out of 35? maybe and not real good views of the visual programs. The show staff made this a 2 and 1/2 hour show with 7 corps. Nearly every corps passed in review after their performances. Hope Ankeny's stadium is a little steeper.

If the troopers want to make semi-finals they're gonna have to step it.

Maybe, but the fact that they're seriously knocking on the door instead of battling for last place or completely inactive is a huge step up for the corps. Good for the Troop. There's a lot of excitement and energy surrounding them, and I'm thrilled for them.

I'm glad the Mountain Time Zone is having a great year so far. :)

Maybe, but the fact that they're seriously knocking on the door instead of battling for last place or completely inactive is a huge step up for the corps. Good for the Troop. There's a lot of excitement and energy surrounding them, and I'm thrilled for them.

Troof. :)