Velvet Knights return TONIGHT!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares what division they are in - Another DCI legend is being reborn this year! Be thankful for that!

I know this is a stupid question that's been asked before but I can't help myself.

Are they coming back as D1? Isn't there some kind of rule that forces new corps to start as D2 or lower their first year?

This is a Division III corps. There are actually four Division III corps out of So Cal this year.

Who cares what division they are in - Another DCI legend is being reborn this year! Be thankful for that!

I am thankful for it but what's wrong with wanting more information on a corps you care about?

This is a Division III corps. There are actually four Division III corps out of So Cal this year.

Hmmm...wonder which corps will draw members???????

Anyone wish to take a guess????????

:wink:

Hmmm...wonder which corps will draw members???????

Anyone wish to take a guess????????

:wink:

Without seeing anybody?

Impulse was about ten points better than Hawthorne and Mystikal last year, and one could extrapolate that they are ten point better than Mystikal this year. One could figure that there is no way for VK to beat Impulse out of the box, no matter how good they might be, so they have to look to hope to beat out Hawthorne and Mystikal.

If they could come out about five points behind Impulse, they would probably be in very good shape. A fourth place finish could mean a long season.

Oh wait, I thought you said numbers.

Edited by VKMello84

Aren't there actually six? Maybe I have the Divs wrong. However it breaks down, California is looking good and representing in all Divisions.

Div III

BDC, Fever, Impulse, VK, Mystikal, Gold

Div II

BDB, SCVC

Div I

BD, SCV, Mandarins, Pacific Crest

All Age

SF Renegades, SoCal Dream, River City Regiment

Taking a Break

Esperanza

If Only They Would Come Back ( :P )

Sacramento Freelancers

Awesome to see VK back in the fold playing those Kanstuls personally made by the president of their Board of Directors. Now if that isn't putting your money/heart where your mouth is, I don't know what is. Congrats VK! Hope you have a great season.

Aren't there actually six? Maybe I have the Divs wrong. However it breaks down, California is looking good and representing in all Divisions.

Div III

BDC, Fever, Impulse, VK, Mystikal, Gold

Blue Devils C is No Cal and Fever, I don't know what that is . . . Mid Cal? :(

VK, Hawthorne and Mystikal are all from LA County and Impulse is from Orange County. They are all based within about a 30 mile radius.

Don't forget the Academy.

Arizona