What's with the Crown threads?

It runs deeper than that. You're right though. Crown is Crown and I'm #### glad for that.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with the threads about other threads? :P

I don't know but this one is making my case!

I think it's because people are afraid of seeing a different corps push into the top 5-6

I think it's because a lot of people WOULD like to see this. I know I would like a change.

Well, that's odd.

How do you reconcile this:

"Probably because they have the best show in DCI this year."

with this:

"I haven't gone to a show yet this year, Nikk."

?

Because currently, from the corps I've seen, they have the best show. Maybe when I see all of the corps live, that will change. As for now, I stand by my statement.

Because currently, from the corps I've seen, they have the best show. Maybe when I see all of the corps live, that will change. As for now, I stand by my statement.

w/Stp:

I think it's because people are afraid of seeing a different corps push into the top 5-6

Overzealous fanboys tend to turn people against a corps. I haven't seen it happen this season like it was last year at times. Some people need to calm down and let Crown be Crown and not try to shove their love for the corps down other people's throats.

I love the corps and I love seeing where they are today. The season just started, and there's no telling where they'll end up. They can have the best year Crown has ever had by far, and if 9 other corps score higher, they'll be in 10th place. I don't know, maybe if I was as emotionally attached to the corps as I was a decade ago maybe I'd be one of the overzealous fanboyZOMFG Cr0Wn FTW!!!!11!! W1nN4r!!!!! OMGWTFBBQ!!!!