Racine Scores

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing like drum corps in a Winnebago!...getting better every day!

Elmo Blatch

ouch

I would expect to see Pioneer's scores starting to go up next week. When I stopped at Pioneerland one week ago, they didn't have the drill for the closer, the percussion didn't have the music for the closer, and in general the entire show was not "peformance ready". I was thoroughly shocked, although I'm not going to complain, that they scored in the mid 50's the first show out. In any event, they've had a lot of work to do in the past week and I think the progress is really going to start to show soon.

As far as age and the rigors of tour, I don't think that has anything to do with things. While the corps is young, it does have a lot of experienced members mixed in. They'll come around, just give them time!

Young...17 isn't young. Its not theres a bunch of 13 year olds running around Pioneerland. The members are plenty ready for tour. Drum corps in a bago?? The staff live in the bago, not the members.

I made no comment about membership age. The comment about the Winnebago was directed toward Roman, not the membership. :P

Its all good. I can feel the Pioneer love. I am not a hater.

Elmo Blatch

Okay, I'll be the "Cheney." I'm just making sure that we are all being happy for Madison winning a home-ish show against the Troopers and Pioneer with a score of under 65. Congratulations, I guess.

Flame away, but understand that my heart bleeds Madison, being high school edjumacated by their longtime brass arranger.

Edit: Mr. Boerma didn't teach me spelling. Apparently nobody else did either.

Edited by OUTrumprano

recaps are up

Okay, I'll be the "Cheney." I'm just making sure that we are all being happy for Madison winning a home-ish show against the Troopers and Pioneer with a score of under 65. Congratualtions, I guess.

Flame away, but understand that my heart bleeds Madison, being high school edjumacated by their longtime brass arranger.

Are you certain you want to use Cheney? He actually had relatives in Troopers...I believe.. :sumo:

:)

Roman drives either one of the big trucks or a bus. He got rid of the motor home a few years ago? The mini bus will thats the teaching staff. And NO the average age is 19, yes the students look young. I think we have three age outs, not real sure my time on tour comes up in July. I tell you one of the draw backs is ever state the school year is different, I live in Missouri and we were out of school May 23???? :)