bones

thanks for your input supersop. we will see how it comes out tonight!

i think the real test will be from this weekends set of shows to next weekends set. after they have some feedback and a few shows under their belt.

from what ive seen of the new horn horn carriage (a few rehearsal pics), im not too much of a fan. it seems like it would hinder their moving ability.

but the motion from up to down is probably really cool. i need to see it live to really make a decision.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should there be any concern that Bones came in dead last in brass last night?

for the eighty billion-th time.... not only was it the FIRST SHOW, they only moved in to ST on may 25th, a week later than most corps. In a week, if its still bad, maybe it will be something to talk about. but for now, they have only been on tour for 2 days now, give them time. Im sure they are in great hands and are aware of their problem spots.

jus sayin....

Free Bones Tee shirt to the first person who remembers the corps that used to use that low horn carriage.

No Xmen alumni allowed to enter this contest since you all own every new Bones Tee this year. :)

I've been thinking on this a bit more. I recall the staging of the brass to remain the same for a huge portion of the show. Upper brass and mid voice side 2, low brass side 1. With the massive amount of field coverage Crossmen have this year, there really isn't much to listen back to. They have the added challenge of just playing with confidence and hoping everything lines up and balances. This to me is the BIGGEST obstacle for them to overcome.

It's ok kids ... just play. I know it sounds like you're in a vacuum ... but just play.

PHANTOM!!!!!!!!!!! do i win>!>!>!>!?!?!?!?!?!!?

I DONT HAVE a single bones tshirt yet!!!!! pleas please!!!!!

LOL .......... Nope ...........

Didn't Boston have that carriage a long long time ago?

We have a winner.

Tell what show your gonna be at and I'll meet you at the souvie booth.

BAC in the late 70's. I always thought it looked sweet and like no one else.

I thought it would be cool to give the bones a little old school east coast look.

Michigan City, Kzoo, Port Huron, Pasadena and the DCA shows in Minnesota and Rochester NY. Maybe more, not sure yet.

Looks like Pasadena is the only place you me and the Bones will be at the same place. Now we just have to figure out how to meet up.

Dude did I teach you??????