Cadets & Napoleon Dynamite?

I finally got to hear this narrator.

And I must say.

I was laughing the whole time.

Mostly at the thought of Napoleon D. playing a trumpet.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Untitled-2copy.jpg

"Do you think I got to finals because I dress like Peter Pan over here? Forget about it!"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have no doubt I broke many copyright laws with this. Don't tell anybody...

Untitled-2copy.jpg

"Do you think I got to finals because I dress like Peter Pan over here? Forget about it!"

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I have no doubt I broke many copyright laws with this. Don't tell anybody...

Nice one!

This kid is going to get back from tour and find this thread, and he's either going to think he's the coolest kid on earth, or he's going to kill himself.

Im going to print it out and give it to him on friday :huh:

nothing to worry about though...people always printed out reviews from the internet and gave them to us. Even if they were bad, it certainly made for interesting reading material. Hell, I'd be surprised if george hasnt already read some of this stuff to them for his own reasons.

Im going to print it out and give it to him on friday :huh:

nothing to worry about though...people always printed out reviews from the internet and gave them to us. Even if they were bad, it certainly made for interesting reading material. Hell, I'd be surprised if george hasnt already read some of this stuff to them for his own reasons.

Yeah, I was being tongue-in-cheek. You can't let online banter get to you too much, although I'm sure many staff members have used what's being said online to motivate members.

Heck, when I was a senior in high school band, my band director and I went on marching band planet and wrote a bunch of derogatory reviews about our band to #### everyone off and make them rehearse harder! We posted it in the band hallway and it worked like a charm. B) The best part? - she didn't even tell the drum majors, we were the only people who knew it was a hoax!

But hey, there's nothing wrong with a little "Are you going to let these jerks get by with saying that crap about you?" motivation every now and again.

Yeah, I was being tongue-in-cheek. You can't let online banter get to you too much, although I'm sure many staff members have used what's being said online to motivate members.

Heck, when I was a senior in high school band, my band director and I went on marching band planet and wrote a bunch of derogatory reviews about our band to #### everyone off and make them rehearse harder! We posted it in the band hallway and it worked like a charm. B) The best part? - she didn't even tell the drum majors, we were the only people who knew it was a hoax!

But hey, there's nothing wrong with a little "Are you going to let these jerks get by with saying that crap about you?" motivation every now and again.

very true...and im sure he'll be fine with it. The funny thing in all this is...the kid who is doing the narration and sounds like napolean d. - we never really noticed it before. There is however a guy in the bari section that tried out for the parts - and he reeaallly sounds like him. I cant imagine what it would have been like if he got the parts.

Leame ALONE! I'll narrate how I WANT! GOD!!!

That 83 show was SWEET.