2008 predictions?

*Corona Light will medal in the Ind A class

Won't happen they were promoted to IO. :)

Oops! I totally forgot about that! Well, good for them getting promoted! : )

How was open class judging bizzare? Was it scholastic or independent you are talking about?

Independent. I am just tired of seeing a class type open shows that make it to IO finals based on GE when

the guards equipment is a mess. I could give you specifics but that's another topic.

------

NEi's movement has been slowly improving every year, but it's still not up to the level it needs to be at if they plan to medal. They need to move just a tad more in the show to highlight what they do well, and stop being so stiff in the upper body.......how does one do this? Modern. Lots and lots of modern.

*Kennesaw Mountain will make a comeback.. (?)

Oh, wouldn't that be great! They're so beautiful; I just love to watch them move! I think it's a possiblity they will be back out, based on a conversation I had with Adam back in March. But I haven't heard anything since. They just need someone willing to take the responsibility of being the director.

Here's hoping!

phantom regiment world guard will return!

i recently spoke with mr. adam sage and he informed me that the board of directors at phantom regiment have given their blessings and support for another winter guard season!

Edited by dugg

More guards will utilize modern dance thus confusing judges who don't have formal training in it to recognize achievement or vocabulary.