River City Regiment Fundraisers

Looking for a fun and exciting way to support Drum Corps???

Play Bingo with River City Regiment on Saturday afternoons at the Palace Charity Bingo Hall in Sacramento, located at 2929 Fulton Ave (corner of Fulton and Marconi Ave behind the Taco Bell). Enjoy a free cup of coffee and maybe even win some $$$$. The Bingo sales office opens at 10:30am and the games begin at 12:00 noon.

We are also hosting a fireworks stand at the same location as the bingo hall. The stand is open 9am-10pm every day through July 4th.

See you there!!

Edited by Jeffreelancer

Hi RCR! Good luck w/BINGO and in the coming season. looking forward to seeing you in RaChaCha.BTW, have you seen BEECHER?

Doug Beecher is one of those "free spirits" .We played together (snare) and rode a Harley all over hell in 1971 St. Joes. Also in '73 and '74 CRU. He moved to Cali after the 1976 Phoenix season. He was recently back here for a few years but had the itch to return to Cali. When he heard about RCR and their planned DCA trip to RaCha, that seemed to provide the impetus that finally lured him back to the deft coast (~ March?). He did call a couple months back saying he was playing in the pit.Haven't heard from him since.Now you guys are inactive. Any info?

My understanding is that these fundraisers are no longer operating. If the operational status of thes fundraisers change I am sure the current management of the corps will make the appropriate announcements.

Mods - Please close this thread.

Oh yeah I met Doug. He was with us for a while. I believe that Dan the percussion caption head had said he had to leave for health issues.

Man, the brief time I spent with Doug was AWESOME. That guy was a drum corps encyclopedia. Anyone know if he is ok???

Hahahaahaha i love/miss Doug

My understanding is that these fundraisers are no longer operating. If the operational status of thes fundraisers change I am sure the current management of the corps will make the appropriate announcements.

Mods - Please close this thread.

Topic closed at the request of the OP....

Mike