Fever beats Impulse!

Fever broke 71 today!! b**bs

Congrats to FEVER!!!!! :)

I know people might think its too late for impulse but from what i heard they still havent finished their show and they still have holes in the brass line. I dont know if they plan to do anything there.

I was thinking it was a possibility as well. Going off of scores, Fever would come in 4th place at div II/III finals right now. Only a point behind Spartans, but this isn't relevant because they haven't been at the same show yet. However wgat is relevant is that they beat Impulse by 10 points. thats going to be a difficult gap to make up even when they do finish their show and fill/close those holes.

Based on what I saw in Elk Grove, Impulse is not only losing sight on Fever, the Velvet Knights are going to be knocking down their door pretty soon.

And I don't think Impulse's show was complete at Elk Grove. They ended with the snare line doing a long nasty roll, which can't be the ending. I hope it gets better. Go Fever!

Based on what I saw in Elk Grove, Impulse is not only losing sight on Fever, the Velvet Knights are going to be knocking down their door pretty soon.

And I don't think Impulse's show was complete at Elk Grove. They ended with the snare line doing a long nasty roll, which can't be the ending. I hope it gets better. Go Fever!

I do believe Mempho is knocking...strongly! :)

Has a Div III corp ever won Div II/III Finals?!? If not then we may see it this year!

Yes.

1 Mandarins - DIII

2. ECJ DIII

3. Spartans DII

4. Patriots DIII

Without doing a ton of research, I seem to remember Mandarins taking home more than one title with a hornline of like 10??? Anyone got the stats on that? I DO remember seeing them during the small (and PINK) years, and they were freakin TIGHT.

Who's got more info on this?

Thanks for the support for VK.

Impulse is good and I respect where they are at a lot.

As I do Fever.

Although I do NOT see Fever winning Div II/III finals. Sorry. But, again, it is too early in the season.

If they do, GREAT for them!!!!!

Edited by stylites