Troopers 2008

Wouldn't it be cool if the troopers did a Dances With Wolves show? The music is very powerful and epic. I think that would be a good idea. Plus, the uniforms fit. All they would need to do is dress the guard up like indians.

It sounds good to me. Just think of the John Dunblar Theme for the ballad!

What thinks you people?

Edited by 3rd_Star_Brigade

Wouldn't it be cool if the troopers did a Dances With Wolves show? The music is very powerful and epic. I think that would be a good idea. Plus, the uniforms fit. All they would need to do is dress the guard up like indians.

I'd pay to see that.

A show based on "Glory" would be good, too.

(Uh oh...did I just open a gate for race jokes?)

Edited by dccorpsfan

Who do you think they are, the University of Illinois?

See 1991.

Well, they used some of it before... But what about a whole show...now!

What thinks you people?

I think that is what they used for a ballad in the '91 show. It is the only Troopers show that I actually remember, mainly because the Dances stuff was very emotional nicely done.

Their uniform at the time (with the gray pants) fit perfectly. Not sure how it would work with the Blueberry suits they have now. :laugh:

See 1991.

Didn't Spirit do a glory show in 1991? I can't remember. The mind goes apparently at the ripe old age of 32,

I love that movie and the music is beautiful. I always thought somebody like "Troopers" doing a whole theme to the music of the movie would work for them.