Delmarva Minicorps

Just "Tidal Force" seems pretty cool.

Logo could be; since the moon influences the tides, a full moon incorporated into the face of a horn bell, underscored with some waves. Something like that.

Perhaps a stylized quarter moon intergrated into a circular horn bell design so that you can tell it is the bell of a horn and also has the moon image.

This is kinda fun. Sort of like a, "Build a Corps" thread.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just "Tidal Force" seems pretty cool.

Logo could be; since the moon influences the tides, a full moon incorporated into the face of a horn bell, underscored with some waves. Something like that.

Perhaps a stylized quarter moon intergrated into a circular horn bell design so that you can tell it is the bell of a horn and also has the moon image.

This is kinda fun. Sort of like a, "Build a Corps" thread.

This is what I thought up today.

logo_thumbnail.gif

Edited by DrumCorps21

This is what I thought up today.

logo_thumbnail.gif

Looks way too much like Surf's logo for my liking.

Tidal Force is cool but I'll always think of Hershey Park whenever I hear it.

Ok So I'm moving down at the beginning of august... when's rehearsal? B)

Looks way too much like Surf's logo for my liking.

Tidal Force is cool but I'll always think of Hershey Park whenever I hear it.

Ok So I'm moving down at the beginning of august... when's rehearsal? B)

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Surf when I was putting it together. I know MartyBucs suggested some stuff with featuring a moon, but isn't that one of the symbols SoCal Dream uses? I guess the trouble is developing a unique name/symbol/identity that isn't too close to anyone else.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Surf when I was putting it together. I know MartyBucs suggested some stuff with featuring a moon, but isn't that one of the symbols SoCal Dream uses? I guess the trouble is developing a unique name/symbol/identity that isn't too close to anyone else.

Are you familiar with the "Dreamworks" logo with the kid fishing off the half moon? If so, picture a moon like that, (sans the kid), integrated into the image of the bell of a horn and sort of blended together. Wish I had some artistic talent to show you what I imagine. Then underscore that image or blend it with a wave image.

Although the previous logo images are neat. I can't think of the Surf's logo.

Someone mentioned earlier about experience with MySpace layouts. Might have more response with a more interesting site than just the current group page, which is fine for a start. Actually, good job setting it up so quick, nice catch, too. :)

I don't get it. :blink:

You'd have to search the archives. Another start-up Corps' was seeking a name and after a bazillion suggestions someone, just to break things up I suppose, suggested the same. Seemed funny, to me, at the time. Nevermind........ :rolleyes: