Problem Loading DCP

I'm glad I'm not the only one that's been having this issue. I, too, determined this to be a DNS issue with my home ISP so I ended up adding the IP address of DCP (64.38.28.150) to my local HOSTS file. That way I'm completely bypassing DNS altogether for this site which also makes for a faster load since I'm not having to wait for a DNS response.

For those who want to know more:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_file

Please see the note immediately above your's. Some internet service providers seem to 'lose' the DNS listing for our site. However, the SBC/AT&T DNS has been rock-solid over the past 2 years for me.

We're looking at adding another DNS server to our network ... but for now, the solution above should work just fine to solve this issue.

-john

My ISP is SBC/AT&T, and I was unable to access DCP for several days about a week ago. Somehow, the issue resolved itself. I'm just glad to know I wasn't alone. I will read the article in the wikipedia link to better understand the issue. Thanks for the link.