Fusion Core

posaun1

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was a fun year for all of us at Fusion. Just so everyone is aware, we are well underway with planning the development of next years production. Keep your eyes and ears open for information on our open house and please if you are considering joining Fusion or just want to stay in the loop check out any of the sites provided in my original posting!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. It was a fun year for all of us at Fusion. Just so everyone is aware, we are well underway with planning the development of next years production. Keep your eyes and ears open for information on our open house and please if you are considering joining Fusion or just want to stay in the loop check out any of the sites provided in my original posting!

I hope my idea of why UNC is better than Duke was taken into consideration for a show concept!!

:tounge2::tounge2:

• Like 1

Three years in Open Class after a successful run in Class A..... and Fusion has made huge strides.

They are the real deal, without a doubt. Great corps, great people.

I look forward to seeing them in 2015 and beyond!!!

Be careful of what you wish for... picture your opening camp when everyone on this thread shows up with horns, drums, walkers, etc.

I for one, couldn't march worth a #### when I was marching, and that's 40 years ago this year.

The late, truly great Gene Bennett told people I was the single worst marcher he ever worked with.

Recruiting on this thread could be hazardous to your trajectory.

Plus half the posters here want to play polkas and the other half want Schoenberg.

Unless you want the Production to be:

Live from New Jersey, Fusion Core is proud to present our 2015 show, "Atonal Polka a la Turk"

Live from New Jersey, Fusion Core is proud to present our 2015 show, "Atonal Polka a la Turk"

Arranged by Ray! You could make it work! Even though my Mom's side of the family is Czech and my Grandfather danced a mean Polka and Czardas- don't ask me to Polka, though.

Some kinda mash-up of Brubeck and Alban Berg, maybe?

And I need more coffee as read it as "Anal Polka a la Turk". As for worst marcher,,,,, well I had my (bad) days when I started....