Open class 2015 predictions

With all these predictions about world class, its time we hear some of your predictions for open class.

heres how I see it

1: BDB

2: SCVC

3: Spartans

4: Genesis

5: 7th regiment

6: Legends

7: Gold

8: Music City

9: Raiders

10: Coastal Surge

11: Colt cadets

12: River City Rhythym

I would not count the Spartans out of the top spot yet either. They are huge this year, and from what I gather, quality comes with that size as well. Their first show is tomorrow in Foxboro and it should be very interesting to see how the scores shake out for them.

I think lots of places will be up for grabs this year. Legends apparently are working overtime on their show, Raiders are working on a rebirth of the corps, and I think many keep forgetting about Southwind. There's just a plethora of experience backing that corps, so who knows what's going to happen with them added into the mix.

I concur. I actually marched (and aged out) with the director. He's been there since the conception of the corps so it's great to see how far he's brought them.

I was impressed with Legends. They have a great full sound. They are only marching 20 in the guard; however, they are all pretty good. Genesis show was not totally complete at Brass Impact on July 1. The guard work towards the end of the show was not on the field yet. I think Genesis will be very good once they learn and clean the entire show. I can easily some Open Class corps beating World Class corps in Indianapolis.