Open class 2015 predictions

How is River City Rhythm. They arent scoring very high, but then again i have not seen them yet. How are they doing so far?

I really enjoyed them on the cast for Minnesota, I see the show cleaning well. Some nice music, great drumline and guard. Lots of cleaning to do, but I think they have a great shot at Open Finals. We'll see.

How is River City Rhythm. They arent scoring very high, but then again i have not seen them yet. How are they doing so far?

Of all the Open Class corps who have received scores so far this year, RCR is in 18th place. However, narrowing that field to just the corps who will be at Open Class championships, they are in 10th place, which would put them in Finals. That said, two North American corps who will be appearing at championships, Coastal Surge and Stentors, have yet to debut. And Raiders, currently in 11th, haven't performed since July 5th. Also, I'm not sure how the three overseas corps will play into the Finals cut-off. I believe it depends on whether those corps satisfy DCI's membership requirements. For instance, Taipei Yuehfu, who performed here two years ago, had overage members and thus did not bump an O.C. corps from a Finals berth.

I really enjoyed them on the cast for Minnesota, I see the show cleaning well. Some nice music, great drumline and guard. Lots of cleaning to do, but I think they have a great shot at Open Finals. We'll see.

How big were they?

I think Raiders didn't have their show completed for July 5th. So they played the full show, but marched up till the last 20 seconds or so. Stentors usually are in the mix for a finals spot.

Of all the Open Class corps who have received scores so far this year, RCR is in 18th place. However, narrowing that field to just the corps who will be at Open Class championships, they are in 10th place, which would put them in Finals. That said, two North American corps who will be appearing at championships, Coastal Surge and Stentors, have yet to debut. And Raiders, currently in 11th, haven't performed since July 5th. Also, I'm not sure how the three overseas corps will play into the Finals cut-off. I believe it depends on whether those corps satisfy DCI's membership requirements. For instance, Taipei Yuehfu, who performed here two years ago, had overage members and thus did not bump an O.C. corps from a Finals berth.

I think Vanguard Cadets and BDB are more than likely 1 and 2.

The real question to me is where Legends, Music City, 7th Regiment, Spartans, and Genesis stack up. I think all of those corps are REALLY strong this year. I think those are going to be all over the place come finals week, then you have Jubal who I think could do pretty well, as well as the other two International corps whom I don't know a lot about. To me this year runs A LOT deeper than it ever has. Gonna be a fun season!

If SCV Cadets and BDB are better than Genesis, Legends, Music City, etc. then they must be pretty good. There will probably be a few OC corps placing higher than WC corps in Indianapolis.

There will probably be a few OC corps placing higher than WC corps in Indianapolis.

Happens every year. Yes.