Drum Corps Tickets on Ebay

INSIDETHEFORTY

Just curious, why are they more than face value?

Why...? Just think about it for a minute......

He pays for his tour with the money he makess off of tickets. He buys low and sells high.

And provides great service and great tickets to a lot of people.

Thanks Ron!

I never implied otherwise or disputed that. I was just stating a fact as to why his tickets are more than face value. Sorry Ron if this was taken as a bust. I have utilized your service and have been pleased.

Edited by cage

Yeah...he does provide GREAT service, even though I'm too poor to afford him this year. I will never forget what he provided for me and my family from 3 different states for the Rose Bowl Semi-Finals. AWESOME STUFF RON! You will always have my recommendation and reference from me, brother.

Yeah...he does provide GREAT service, even though I'm too poor to afford him this year. I will never forget what he provided for me and my family from 3 different states for the Rose Bowl Semi-Finals. AWESOME STUFF RON! You will always have my recommendation and reference from me, brother.

Ryan:

Thank you very very much! Once again you have shed some positive light on the way some of the drum corps public perceives me.

If you want to attend, just let me know. I am sure that we can work it out. I understand budgetary restraints and will work with you to make your DCI experience a great one and affordable too!

Yours in Drum Corps,

Ron Gunn

Edited by INSIDETHEFORTY