Rehearsal Reports

I saw Renegades final run last night. I was very impressed, much better than I expected. I love their book which includes my all time favorite piece of music...Jupiter. There is even a hint of The Jetsons Theme. I am sure the DCA audience is going to love their performance.

Grenadiers are in town, but the truck broke down. They have no equipment at all!

Stumbled on Alliance's line last night. Short two snares, but they were throwin down. Should an interesting next couple of nights

Saw/heard both MBI's musically run through last night, and the last little bit of SoCal Dream's. MBI will be someone to watch out for this year definitely. All I could say was wow last night. SoCal Dream has a difficult musical book, but if performed well, they'll be a dark horse like always to pop into finals and maybe even take it.

Grenadiers are in town, but the truck broke down. They have no equipment at all!

Ouch, do we know when it is expected to arrive? :doh:

We had all of the brass equipment. The guard was able to borrow some flags from a local band program for rehearsal today and the front ensemble was also able to go to that school to rehearse on their boards. The equipment did arrive in Rochester safely and we were able to run quite the productive ensemble rehearsal at I & Es this evening to make up for today's missed ensemble time. We are looking forward to tomorrow.

Ouch, do we know when it is expected to arrive? :doh: