Something light and fun on this tragic day

How about serving some authentic Chinese food...these are pictures my daughter took at an outdoor market in Beijing when she lived in China... :tongue:

Weirdfoodinbeijing2.jpg

BugsinBeijing1.jpg

I'll Take, "Things I'll Never Eat" For 1000 Alex!

My son just moved back from Japan and he said that octopus-on-s-stick is fantastic!

But then again he will eat anything.......

The big problem is if the octopus is still alive, you get slapped by eight different tentacles.

I've gone to China each of the past seven Junes with my music and I've never been more glad to be a vegetarian.

(Trying to think how to tie this in with drum corps, but am coming up blank.)

Please tell me I'm not the only one who has no idea what this thread was originally supposed to be about?

I suspect that was the exact idea. Considering how everyone felt Friday, I hope the mods leave it open.

• Like 1

How about serving some authentic Chinese food...these are pictures my daughter took at an outdoor market in Beijing when she lived in China... :tongue:

Weirdfoodinbeijing2.jpg

BugsinBeijing1.jpg

makes me hungry. Beijing is ok, but I prefer Xiamin.

I suspect that was the exact idea. Considering how everyone felt Friday, I hope the mods leave it open.

I think we are all for providing a little diversion from the tragedy, Mike, but unless this thread becomes relevant to drum corps as we believe the OP intended, it may need to be closed or moved to the GOT section.

and IMO as far as all the 'stuff on a stick' ... N-O ...