Thanks Boo

Thanks Michael for your dedication to the activity by supplying us with your Live Blog.

I have followed Today's and Minnesota's blog intently all day.

They have been entertaining and a much needed source of info for those of us who could not be there, nor watch the Fan Network broadcast.

I wouldn't mind some more of your unique opinion and perspective, of corse, at your discretion.

Dare I say you're like the 'Vin Scully' of DCi.

I look forward to your Recap Roundup tomorrow.

Group hug... cool.gif

~Shaners

yes.. Thank you! I've enjoyed your blogging for a number of years now!

Thanks Michael for your dedication to the activity by supplying us with your Live Blog.

I have followed Today's and Minnesota's blog intently all day.

They have been entertaining and a much needed source of info for those of us who could not be there, nor watch the Fan Network broadcast.

I wouldn't mind some more of your unique opinion and perspective, of corse, at your discretion.

Dare I say you're like the 'Vin Scully' of DCi.

I look forward to your Recap Roundup tomorrow.

Group hug... cool.gif

~Shaners

Thanks Mike. Have a great night.

I'll add my thanks to you as well Michael, great job on the blog (as another OC fan from 3000 miles away!).

Phil

Wow...I'm speechless, and (I'm not kidding here), I've got misty eyes at the moment. I decided to come on board to see what people were saying about the San Antonio show before I jump into my Recap Roundup and here is this most appreciated and unexpected thread.

I LOVE what I'm allowed to do and I'm honored I'm allowed to do it year after year. I still believe I have the best job in all of drum corps, and it's the best way I know of showing my love to the kids who continue to keep this activity alive. To receive any kind of acknowledgment is deeply humbling.

Thank you, all, and I really do love all fans of drum corps.

I only regret I won't be blogging in Allentown because I'll be interviewing staff members for the World Championship blogs. But by then, you'll need a break from me, anyways. :tongue:

• Like 4

I agree: personal, professional, knowledgeable, and well done, not that this should surprise anyone who has read Michael Boo's posts or his commentaries on the DCI website.

I also noticed on the San Antonio thread that a young man put a link to his Twitter account so we could follow his play by play descriptions. It was fun to read and you could sense his genuine excitement about the show. Maybe there's another Michael Boo in the making!

• Like 1

I agree: personal, professional, knowledgeable, and well done, not that this should surprise anyone who has read Michael Boo's posts or his commentaries on the DCI website.

I also noticed on the San Antonio thread that a young man put a link to his Twitter account so we could follow his play by play descriptions. It was fun to read and you could sense his genuine excitement about the show. Maybe there's another Michael Boo in the making!

I would certainly hope he has higher aspirations than that! :tongue: