Fanfare 2013 DCA Competition

Fanfare 2013 is the biggest drum corps show in New England! We have 12 Corps on tap for a great evening of drum corps at the legendary John F. Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. Advance Tickets start at just $8 a person, which less than $1 a Corps! Groups of 15 or more get an even BIGGER discount!

Join the Hurricanes as we host the Caballeros, Bushwackers, Windsor Regiment, Excelsior, Centurions, Sunrisers, Westchester Brassmen, Connecticut Alumni, Park City Pride, and Heartliner Drum Corps visiting from Germany!

Tickets prices are lower this year, and you get an even BIGGER discount for purchasing in advance!

Visit www.cthurricanes.org for tickets and info and let us know you're coming by RSVP on the Fanfare Facebook Event Page!

Fanfare 2013 is the biggest drum corps show in New England! We have 12 Corps on tap for a great evening of drum corps at the legendary John F. Kennedy Stadium in Bridgeport, CT. Advance Tickets start at just $8 a person, which less than $1 a Corps! Groups of 15 or more get an even BIGGER discount!

Join the Hurricanes as we host the Caballeros, Bushwackers, Windsor Regiment, Excelsior, Centurions, Sunrisers, Westchester Brassmen, Connecticut Alumni, Park City Pride, and Heartliner Drum Corps visiting from Germany!

Tickets prices are lower this year, and you get an even BIGGER discount for purchasing in advance!

Visit www.cthurricanes.org for tickets and info and let us know you're coming by RSVP on the Fanfare Facebook Event Page!

Sky's Alumni is also performing at the show ... something change?

:-)

FanFare 2013 is a bargin compared to the Reading show ,Hurrricanes $8.00 dollars for 12 corps .Reading $18.00 for 8 corps Go Hurcs that should fill the stands i guess you took a lesson from the Barum as to get the seats filled .

FanFare 2013 is a bargin compared to the Reading show ,Hurrricanes $8.00 dollars for 12 corps .Reading $18.00 for 8 corps Go Hurcs that should fill the stands i guess you took a lesson from the Barum as to get the seats filled .

The Reading show is always at a top-notch facility, and they've never had an issue filling the stadium no matter where it's been. It's *easily* worth the ticket price to be part of one of the biggest and most appreciative crowds of the summer. I'm sure the show in Bridgeport will be good, but there's no reason to take lame pot-shots at another show hosted four hours away.

Fanfare in Bridgeport has not success the past two years. The Hurricane two years ago (not the hometown team, this one from the Atlantic Ocean) caused a cancellation, and last year had a mediocre crowd because we were still feeling the effects of the cancellation the year before.

This year, the Hurricanes have taken great care in creating an excellent lineup with local and regional Corps, and reducing ticket prices to fill the stands....creating this year's largest Drum Corps Event in New England. Reading also has a great lineup and are close to fans of those Corps. There is no comparing the two shows....both are excellent lineups, and both are hosted by great organizations that rely on shows like this to help fund their corps, so lets fill all the stadiums!!!

So, Maryland, PA, NJ, NY, New England......buy a ticket to one of the shows, because either way its gunna be a great night of Drum Corps!!

If you can't attend the show, consider a donation. Every little bit helps!

And hope the Atlantic Ocean stays quiet in three weeks. The only talk of Hurricanes needs to be of the Connecticut type!

Thanks,

Bob

• Like 2

"lame pot-shots Kamarag? It seems to me that Florida Sun was just making a statement about ticket pricing. I did not notice any "lame pot-shooting". Perhaps you should smoke some pot and cool your jets. There are many people in drum corps who for various reasons can't afford to attend drum corps shows. There is nothing wrong with someone offering kudos to a corps that runs a show and asks for only $8 to attend.

• Like 2

There is nothing wrong with someone offering kudos to a corps that runs a show and asks for only $8 to attend.

I have no problem with that at all. Heck, I've commented multiple times about how cool the $5 Barnum Festival tickets are. if Florida Sun was really serious about complementing the show, he could easily have done so without the...wait for it...lame pot-shot...at the Reading home show. But he didn't.

• Like 3