Has this ever happened?

I wasn't paying as much attention last year... is this much disagreement between the two GE Music and the two GE Visual judges within the caption normal? Below the top 12 there is no consistency.

Very. The art of judging the "lower" tier is considerably less refined than the art of judging the "top" tier. At least one group is the first number to be decided on after all, everybody else is based off of it in a way, and that can have some serious effects that don't peter out until you get to some of the last groups.

I really should go to bed, I'm the last reply on each of the top three threads :shutup:/>

Edited by DrumcorpsmademeaTuba

Anyone know what the Vanguard Cadets did to get a penalty?

Mike

Bill, ask around okay?

I don't know why anyone discusses scores. It some guy with mustard on his shirt giving his opinion who is more wrapped up in himself than anything to do with Hus score sheet. Who cares who wins? They get what? A ring and a medal and to say we are number 1. Their parents think they are number 1 anyway...fans have their favorite and probably don't care which leaves history people or obsessive competitive who are like carb counters, cheerleader and beauty queen moms, women with self image issues, and who shot JFK types. The kids on the field do but that's them. Why all of that in the adult world? Only 1 corps will win. Everyone else didn't. I'd love to a corps forfeit and go exhibition for the love if the show. Would love to see BD exhibition at at finals......there you go South....you can have it. We don't have any room left in the building anyway and not into buying another case right now. This whole activity is one big hypocrisy....yeah...its about the show and that one person in the stand who we touched emotionally. Then they look at score sheets like they are planning the Battle of Normandy. I could go on to support my point but my fingers are tired.

places don't move as much in Finals, in fact has a corps ever not at least tied for the championship after winning semis?

maybe 1988?

Very. The art of judging the "lower" tier is considerably less refined than the art of judging the "top" tier. At least one group is the first number to be decided on after all, everybody else is based off of it in a way, and that can have some serious effects that don't peter out until you get to some of the last groups.

I really should go to bed, I'm the last reply on each of the top three threads :shutup:/>/>

Art of judging? That's funny. Here is the art....do they have them fried Oreo things here?

oops forgot phantom 08, but that situation was very different than this year.

Mike

Bill, ask around okay?

I'm not sure if this is a penalty or not and I'm not even sure that it was scvc that did this. But, yesterday I remember a guard leaving the tunnel during another corps performance and standing in the endzone. I remember being caught offguard by this, since i hadn't seen it done before.

Mike

Bill, ask around okay?

They warmed up in the wrong area, and could be heard from the stadium. And I'm hearing DCI sent them to this area. This is just what I've heard about it, so not sure if it's 100% correct.

Edited by FeathersUp