Nashua Scores

The Phantom Regiment/Carolina Crown comparisons are interesting, Carolina Crown's score is higher tonight (and was last night) than Phantom's score, but if you look at spreads, Phantom is 7.0 ahead of Boston Crusaders in head to head competition tonight and Carolina Crown was 5.5 ahead of Boston Crusaders head to head last night. This is a very interesting season.

Edited by PR ROCKS

Hmm...a few points away from the Cadets; but it's always good to see Phantom get the "W"

Talking more about spreads, Monday the Cadets were 7.1 over Boston Crusaders and tonight Phantom was 7.0 over Boston Crusaders. Even though their scores on the two nights were not close, the spreads make them sound close...of course Boston could have had a rough show tonight. You just can't tell anything unless they go head to head. Saturday in Allentown is going to be hot! For that matter, the rematch of Bluecoats, Blue Devils and Cavaliers in Allentown on Sunday will be hot too!

Good to see phantom getting the Win, There getting up there,Its going to be intersting finals week

The Cadets will peak - and fall! My personal opinion!

I don't hear much talk about the 3rd BLUE "Blue Knights"

BUT, the Blue Knights have done a great follow up to 2005 and 2006. 2007 BK is still holding tough and scoring very well........ just thought I would bring them up too.......

Edited by Cop

Good point about Blue Knights....they are strong again. The only reason I didn't mention them was I was using spreads over the last two nights and Cadets and Carolina Crown did not compete against Blue Knights on Monday, but they did compete against Boston Crusaders. Phantom competed against both BK and BAC tonight.