Eastern Classics

So who's heading up to Allentown for Eastern Classics this weekend, and what day(s)? I'm probably heading up tomorrow, and maybe Sunday. It's hard to decide which day is a better line-up. Any suggestions, or must-see shows (this will be my 1st of the season)?

Also, anyone know how ticket availability should be if I buy at the gate?

Any specific warm-up sites besides the park around the stadium? I know that several, if not all, corps use this space.

Thanks!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So who's heading up to Allentown for Eastern Classics this weekend, and what day(s)? I'm probably heading up tomorrow, and maybe Sunday. It's hard to decide which day is a better line-up. Any suggestions, or must-see shows (this will be my 1st of the season)?

Also, anyone know how ticket availability should be if I buy at the gate?

Any specific warm-up sites besides the park around the stadium? I know that several, if not all, corps use this space.

Thanks!

I already created a forum posting rehearsal sites http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...t&p=1908319

If you go alone you can get a ticket at the door, even if you take a friend, people will be selling extra tickets for last minute no show friends.

There really isnt a better day it depends on who you are a fan of. It used to be all in one day with prelims & finals, sadly those days are done.

Go both nights, when else can you get so much great drum corps in one place two nights in a row?

There is also Hershey on Monday.

Edited by BeinGreen

I'm probably heading up tomorrow, and maybe Sunday. It's hard to decide which day is a better line-up. Any suggestions, or must-see shows (this will be my 1st of the season)?

Based on what I have seen, make sure you go both nights and be there for every corps. This has been an awesome year for corps so far and will only get better.

I'm going to be there both days. :) . It looks like Sunday's going to be a real good show. Does anyone know if the Bridgemen are going on before or after the competing corps?

I'm going to be there both days. :) . It looks like Sunday's going to be a real good show. Does anyone know if the Bridgemen are going on before or after the competing corps?

I thought I read tht they perform prior to the first competitive corps.

Someone will confirm.....

Both the Bucc's and the Bridgemen perform before the competing corps on their respective days.

I'll be there on Saturday.

I thought I read tht they perform prior to the first competitive corps.

Someone will confirm.....

Thanks I just wasn't sure because last year there was no div. 1 encore the second night I hope there will be one on sunday