Eastern Classics

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no parking. Find a spot and start walking.

Yeah. There are places to park near the stadium though. I got one within sight of the stands last year, and very, very close to where Phantom Regiment was warming up. :)

There is no parking. Find a spot and start walking.

Yeah, I actually just moved to Allentown last October and I've been over to the stadium about 10 times since trying to figure out the best place to park and have come up with the same thing as you. I'll probably just park at the Giant shopping center down the road and walk up, I'm just hoping the Corps still warm-up down in the park. This will be the first time going to Allentown for me since 1985, it was kind of cool just driving around the stadium, brought back alot of memories. I can't lie, I'm mainly going to see the Bridgemen and hopefully run into some people I haven't seen for 22 years, but I am curious to see what the Corps are doing now. Haven't seen a show since the "changes" in the last few years, last show I saw was 2003, should be interesting.

Gee Rich, it seems like just yesterday we were all going out there together.

Oh wait - it was like 20 years ago! LOL

Have fun! wish I was going, but come see my bands in Allentown in the Fall!

Wooooo I'm going! Just Saturday night (:() but it's cool... it'll be my mom's FIRST drum corps experience, I'm really excited for her to see it finally after putting up with my obsession with it, hah.

And as other people have stated, if you get there early enough you can get a parking spot close to the stadium. A lot of places have their lots open for parking, just a matter of getting into one!

I can confirm that there will be tickets available at the gate, as I will be selling two myself! They are in section F, and they are priced at face value ($25.00 each). Look for the guy wearing the blue Troopers t-shirt and the navy blue Washington Nationals baseball cap (with the curly "W" on the front).

Yeah. There are places to park near the stadium though. I got one within sight of the stands last year, and very, very close to where Phantom Regiment was warming up. :)

I've also found that, from time to time in various situations, the old "20-dollar handshake" works wonders in getting a better parking spot. :P

Fran