Michigan City, IN

Good show line up for one of the Cavies 'home shows' tonight in Michigan City, IN. Can Bloo stay ahead of Cavies again? Can Colts stay ahead of Glassmen after winning the last head-to-head, and how much will the Blue Stars creep back up against them both?

Just pulled the Lineup and OTL times for today from the Colts site and there are some interesting time slots. Let's see how the scores reflect it tonight.

7:30 pm Central Start time

Glassmen

Bluecoats

Pioneer

Colts (9:13 PM)

Blue Stars

The Cavaliers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, bluecoats are going on early. I feel a little sorry for Pioneer.

I'm really hoping that The Cavaliers will get the win tonight.

Go, Cavies!!! ^OO^

With that draw I would be surprised if Cavies don't win. There is a huge time gap between the two top corps to the Cavies advantage. However, you never know.

with the draw of time slots for this show I'm hoping Bluecoats win but realistically I expect Cavies to benefit from the distance between the performances

In addition to that we have to fight the Chicago traffic to get into Michigan City.

Avoid the traffic and take the train. I'm taking the South Shore line from downtown Chicago. A little over an hour trip for $7 and it stops about 3 blocks from the stadium in Michigan City.

Avoid the traffic and take the train. I'm taking the South Shore line from downtown Chicago. A little over an hour trip for $7 and it stops about 3 blocks from the stadium in Michigan City.

Thanks for the information!

Forgive the ignorance, but does anyone know why the Glassmen and Bluecoats go on so early? <**> In addition to that we have to fight the Chicago traffic to get into Michigan City. <**>

Some shows have different criteria than others for choosing performance order, but I do know that some venues are making a concerted effort to "spread the wealth" so to speak.

Whereas, unfortunately, if the performance order was Pioneer, Colts, Blue Stars, Glassmen, Bluecoats, and The Cavaliers there would be good amount of people who only care to show up for Bluecoats and The Cavaliers, by spreading them out where one "top-tier" corps is near the beginning and one near the end of the show, then you'll likely get more butts in the seats early that will stay there to the end.

Does the Westbound train back to Chicago run late after the show?