River City Regiment Memories

LMS 2004 for SURE!

Thats when I found out my old soprano friend was back in the saddle (just like me!) - Henry ... and a soloist too! I hadnt seen him since DCI in 97 so it was an emotional reunion.

Speaking of RCR sop soloists I was also lucky to make a new freind that year - some guy named Brian .. heh heh.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stockton '06. "The Triumph Over Evil"!

I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. I tried to stick around after the show to say congrats to Glenn D. and Dan H. but the party had already started, so to speak and I didn't want to interrupt the proceedings.

A great night for West Coast All Age Drum Corps!

Rice

Stockton '06 was a great show.

I love the stadium, the crowds are some of the best in the world. They were feelin' it, and we were feeding off of it.

And when the scores were announced.......well, I have to say, I loved the audible gasp from the crowd.

RCR has....errrrr had, a T-shirt that read: "We are on a mission from God to defeat evil."

Mission accomplished.

(Where have I read that before???)

1. Kissing Kelli at every show after she turned Evil

2. Toilet Paper and the party it happened at

3. Hanging out with some cool cats and some of the best drummers I had marched with in the 80's including Vic Firth and Tama artist Jason Mackenroth from the Henry Rollins Band.

4. Kissing Kelli

Just thought I would add that Jason Mackenroth is now a member of The Blue Man Group and I still like kissing Kelli.

Any and ALL guard sectionals... anyone would be hard pressed to find a guard that had as much fun as we did these last two seasons! I don't think I have ever laughed so hard! :P

Stockton '06

Modesto '07

Standing in the guard circle at Modesto and holding hands, knowing that it was our last time... and then KICKING BUTT! :worthy:

Sashe, Pase, Air Tour... (we still have to make up that drink!)

"You better GET IT"

I am going to miss you guys! :(

I am going to miss you guys! :(

It aint over yet kid... :sshh: