Massive Allentown Review

Thanks for the awesome review. I am so ###### I couldnt see the Bucs in Allentown. I am so pumped to see their show, mainly for Danza Final.

I'm biased, of course, Bill, but I'm going to tell you it's great! It's an excellent percussion feature that really shows off the talent in that section, with some really tasty horn parts and a great drill.

Hope you'll get to see it sooner or later!

I'm laughing about the HOT AND HUMID IN PENNSYLVANIA comment. You want hot and humid, come down here to Houston or New Orleans............

How about edit your post so that we don't have to scroll through the whole original post just to read your one line reply.

Weather? How about 130 degree's in the Persian Gulf? How about four years in the Philippines with an annual rainfall of 106 inches? With a comment like yours how is a person who's genuinely experienced crappier weather that what you live in thinks? Imagine the humidity a person would experience in the Philippines? It's just above the equator. Houston and New Orleans would be a picnic compared to that, but who cares? It all sucks.

And either learn how to proof read your posts or stick to lurking...

btw, excellent review.

Dan

Edited by dsaeger

Great review m8. Thanks for taking the time.

By leaving early you missed two terrific encores. Saturday, the Cadets encore proved they don't need narration to explain the music. My favorite was Rocky Point Holiday. Sunday, the Cavaliers knocked it out of the park finishing with Rainbow.

Hot and Humid? I'm going to have to agree. Wait until we get into Texas...it's been raining continuously in Texas for days and days. Can't wait to FEEL the humidity there.

But, I guess everyone has their own relative tolerance level. After all...it's not the heat, it's the RELATIVE humidity, right?

Ha! :doh:

oh, great review, btw...thx for taking the time!

Edited by GMKuzma

Hot and Humid? I'm going to have to agree. Wait until we get into Texas...it's been raining continuously in Texas for days and days. Can't wait to FEEL the humidity there.

But, I guess everyone has their own relative tolerance level. After all...it's not the heat, it's the RELATIVE humidity, right?

Ha! :doh:

Not as bad here as you might think GM, it's muggy, but the temperatures have been very nice!! I think Texas will be much more plesant for you than in previous years. Can't wait to see you and watch the corps rehearse!! See you in SA!!!

Wes P